This roasted cauliflower dish will brighten any meal and is the perfect side dish. The browned florets is a sweet contrast to the intense aromas and flavors of the Indian spices.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 2 large heads cauliflower, cored, broken into 1-inch florets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450°. Stir oil, coriander seeds, red pepper, cumin seeds, curry, and turmeric in a large bowl to combine. Add cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat cauliflower evenly. Arrange in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet (scrape any extra seasoning from bowl over cauliflower). Roast until cauliflower is brown around edges and crisp-tender, 15-20 minutes. Transfer to a platter and sprinkle cilantro and lime zest over. Serve warm or at room temperature.
By Chef Will Baldwin
Shopping Tip of the Day:
Jenny On The Spot shares her 25 Favorite Whole30 compliant finds from Trader Joe’s, (We’re obsessed with the tahini sauce and often use it in salad dressings and as a dip for veggies!)